Business and Financial Consulting
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR SERVICES OF BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL CONSULTING AS A VALUABLE MANAGEMENT SUPPORT?
The task of business and financial management is a constant process in the management of the company and does not occur only when the company begins to cope with the difficulties in providing cash flows. You can only achieve effective business and financial management if you have a sound organisational plan.
For companies we provide highly qualified and comprehensive services:
- We run the process of strategic and operational planning, and therefore we prepare a Business and Financial Plan for your company.
- We establish controlling to determine deviations from the business and financial plan as a basis for acting in the management of the company.
- We advise management in optimizing business processes, organizing and effectively managing employees based on business and financial goals set at the level of the company, organizational units and employees.
- We advise in organising, monitoring and management of finances, accounting and controlling.
- For the client we perform an independent business and financial review of the business (IBR) with the purpose of securing outside parties such as banks, investors, suppliers and buyers with objective insight.
- We advise on setting up specific accounting policies and procedures in the company and on preparation of financial statements, describing the company’s financial performance.
- We advise on the risk management of the following risk areas – business, financial and operational risks in the company’s operations.
- We consult on tax issues with the purpose to be tax efficient in the business, to act in accordance with the law requirements and to understand the tax risks.