Business and Financial Restructuring
HOW TO UNDERTAKE EFFECTIVE AND TIMELY BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING?
By implementation of measures of financial and business restructuring, the company creates the conditions that are interesting and trustworthy for financial institutions and investors. In the position where there is insufficient knowledge and experience in the company in the area of financial restructuring, which is usually associated with business restructuring as well, it could be most reasonable and practical decision of the management and the owners to cooperate with outsource consultants for the financial, legal and business areas.
OUR SOLUTIONS IN THE FIELD OF BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING:
- Analysis of the company’s existing business and financial position;
- Proposal for business and financial restructuring measures;
- Composition of the business and financial restructuring plan;
- Support to management in agreements with banks and other creditors of a company, insofar as the measures also relate to the conditions of business with them;
- Preparing an arrangement with creditors on the terms and conditions of restructuring;
- Support for implementation of the plan and restructuring measures:
– financial restructuring measures,– organizational measures,– measures to increase sales and positioning on the market,– cost rationalization measures,– dezinvestiranje;
- If the company’s management has already established or assumes that the conditions for determining insolvency will occur, which cannot be resolved by internal measures, restructuring procedures are implemented within the local insolvency law.
Our experts will support you with the broad knowledge, experience and networks:
- WHAT to do,
- WHERE a solution can be found (e.g. to obtain capital),
- HOW to act.
An innovative company with a good program, sufficiently large markets and interested buyers cannot fulfil its mission, if it is not able to finance operations with the appropriate structure of financing sources and thus meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders in the company to ensure the growth of the company.
Many companies and entrepreneurs are still struggling with the inadequate structure of funding sources in the terms of:
- liquidity and solvency indicators and
- debt financing ratio.
In particular, in many companies this means:
- Undercapitalization (capital often does not reach even 20% in the funding structure),
- Excessive short-term bank debt,
- Excessive financing costs,
- Excessive supplier liabilities,
- Inadequate ownership structure.
Given the unstable economic and financial environment, it is more important than ever in the last twenty years for business owners and executives to be aware of the situation in the company and to take action in the direction of financial restructuring themselves before creditors demand it.
If there is insufficient knowledge and experience in the company in the area of financial restructuring, which is usually associated with business restructuring, it could be the most reasonable and practical decision of the management and the owners to connect with the outsource consultants for the financial, legal and business areas. Our experts will help the company’s management to systematically undertake the following tasks:
- Prepare a financial and business restructuring plan,
- Restructure the debts of the company, usually extend the maturities, reduce the interest rates on loans for a certain period, thus improving the company’s current cash flows and reducing the cost of financing,
- Selling the unnecessary assets of the company,
- Improving the performance of business functions and business processes, resulting in cost rationalization and EBITDA improvements,
- To acquire additional equity and to guide the process of finding strategic or financial investors.